Tuesday, June 19, 2007

loose change update mid-month

Mike and I have been finding lots of change! Quarters!

(saturday)6/9: Mike found nothing; I found 2 pennies going through the pockets of suits going to Goodwill. They were stuck to some melted candy and sticky.
6/10: Mike found nothing; I found a dime outside of GameStop, then a penny next to the car.
6/11: Mike found 22cents at the mcdonalds drive through; I found two cents by the parking meters
6/12: Mike found 17 cents at the mcdonalds and wherever he went for lunch; I found one cent at the airport by the Cinnabon
(wed) 6/13: Neither of us found any money, (I was in NYC for work)
6/14: Mike found 37 at the drive-thrus: I saw at least 3 pennies at LaGuardia airport, but could only grab one
6/15: Mike found 12 cents at the drive thru, and one dime in front of Rite-aid; I found a quarter on the street in the morning, a penny in the subway parking lot, another penny a few feet away, and then a quarter in the middle of the road (If mike wasn't with me, he wouldn't have believed it, we randomly crossed the street and there it was!) and another penny under a bench. 54 cents for me in one day
6/16: Mike found two dimes at mcdonald's drive thru, although one was canadian, i let it count; I found two cents somewhere, i forget.
(sunday) 6/17: neither of us found change
6/18: Mike found a quarter at mcdonalds, and got an extra 25 cents from the vending machine; I found a penny in the dirt, and two at big boy on the ground in a dusty, crusty corner. I'm getting desperate.
6/19: Mike found nothing (skipped mcdonalds today); i found a quarter and 4 pennies by the parking meters at lunch.

Totals so far:
Mike: $1.88
Vicki:$1.39

If I can keep Mike out of McDonalds and keep finding change at lunch, I might make a comeback.

No comments: