Monday, June 25, 2007

Got any recipes for gravy and biscuits?

I am falling far behind in the change race. Mike is suggesting I start figuring out how to make biscuits and gravy because that’s what he wants when he wins. I think I’ll check if IHOP has a To-Go service. :)

6/20 Mike found nothing, I found a penny on the street by a parking meter
6/21 Mike found two cents at mcdonalds, I found 5 pennies around the parking meters
6/22 Mike found a dime at mcdonalds, and then 5 pennies and a nickel on our walk, I found one cent by the meters and one penny on our walk – it is shaped like a heart
6/23 Neither of us found money
6/24 no money. I guess weekends are duds for us.

Totals:
Mike: $2.10
Vicki $1.47

1 comment:

Anthony Verna said...

A midwesterner asking for biscuits and gravy? (Or gravy and biscuits?)

http://web.foodnetwork.com/food/web/searchResults?searchType=Recipe&searchString=biscuits+and+gravy&site=food&gosearch=Search