Saturday, June 09, 2007

change updates

As of this moment Mike is at 20 cents, I'm at 34 cents.

Recap of the week:
Friday: i found a crusty old cent in a crack in the middle of the street, and one by the parking meters near work.
Thursday: I found a dime and then a penny by the parking meters, two more by some other meters, and a penny at the grocery store.
Wednesday:I found a penny by the street vendor, then a nickel and penny by the parking meters.
Tuesday: I found a penny in front of the hotel
Monday:We took a walk and I found a nickel and two pennies in front of the dollar store, a penny in front of rite aid, and a penny in front of max's deli

Mike:
Wed:Mike found a penny at work
Tues:Mike found a dime and two pennies in the drive through at burger king
Mon:on our walk mike found a penny in the parking lot, a nickel behind the salt container at rite aid, and another penny in the parking lot

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed.