Thursday, April 29, 2004

Goal: Watch the sunset once a month through the summer

Places to watch the sun set
Edgewater Park
Lakeview cemetery
Park at the edge of MLK
E 9th st pier

To Do:

May: watch the sun set
- 5/4 birthday - went to edgewater, it was cold and the sunset wasn't pretty. but i will return.
- 5/28 - pretty sunset at edgewater. only caught the last 15 minutes. the lake was wonderfully choppy. was worried some guy was going to throw me into the lake, but he just asked me out.

June: watch the sun set
- i failed to watch a complete sunset this month. i did watch parts of it from my bedroom though. oh well, start again in july.

July: watch the sun set
- ugh. no sunsets this month either. was i so put off by that guy that i won't watch the sun set again?

August: watch the sun set
- no sunsets

September: watch the sun set
- Sept 2 - I've decided to remove this as a goal. I think my initial reasons for setting this goal were to get to Edgewater and explore it. I did that. And I do look at the sky nearly every night when the sun sets.

No comments: