Wednesday, April 28, 2004

My Oops

These are embarassing moments, mistakes, shoulda/couldas to remind me to laugh at myself.

- The security guard in my building has started calling me "Amy." When he first asked me out, he got it right. I couldn't tell at first because he mumbles, but now he's been calling me Amy for so long, I can't correct him!

- I'm sitting at my desk eating chunks of pineapple when some juice dribbles down my shirt, through my bra to the bottom of my chest! Looked kind of funny shoving a napkin down there. :)

- Trying to cross the "Dugway Brook," and being very careful of the slippery rocks, I slipped and fell into the water. Only my feet and hands got wet, but I felt goofy cause I was trying not to slip, and then I slipped.

- I'm on an elevator to the 3rd floor. I notice the remains of a gross smell, someone must have farted. Just then, the elevator stops at 4. Guy gets on. I debate whether to say, "smells like someone farted, but it wasn't me!" Instead, I slink off the elevator letting this guy think I farted.

- Alcohol makes for some lovely moments...i sort of stumbled/ sat in my chair and everyone noticed but were all too drunk to cluck cluck at me!

- Answered the phone, a male voice says, "hey how's it goin?"
I say, "Hi John, how are you?"
"Actually, it's Chris, but I'm fine..."

- Walked more than half way to the Muni lot before I realized I didn't park in the Muni lot, I parked many blocks the opposite way. Great. What would have been a 15 minute walk took almost half an hour.

- Decided to "rest my eyes" before choir practice and woke up 5 minutes after I was supposed to be there.

- My life is a kate hudson movie: as i enter the revolving doors, the security guard yells Bye to me. So i turn to say bye and bam, the door stops and i run into it. Sexy.

- When introduced to Greg from new york, i proceeded to say, "oh yes, we've met before" but he had no recollection of who i was. He eventually remembered and talked to me whenever he saw me. Was he maybe flirting, too? I am no good at this.

- Wore white socks with blue shoes and Pete caught me and pointed it out.

- Completely missed the fact that I woke Chris up (his fault, not mine) and then proceeded to ramble on like a moron.

No comments: