Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Vicki's Manifesto

Plan
Plan on an extraordinary life.
Plan on not settling for less.
Plan to keep going when I mess up.
Plan to make a fool of myself every so often.
Plan to stay off the beaten path.
Plan to be great. Often.

Know
Know Karma counts.
Know I can make a difference daily.
Know I will always get there early.
Know I still think too small.
Know I will win in the end, as long as I play to the best of my ability.
Know a kiss can do amazing things.

Trust
Trust everything happens for a reason.
Trust in being brave.
Trust that "coincidences" & "synchronicities" are hints of some sort.
Trust that positive actions will always create positive results, seen or unseen.
Trust that life is going to get better and better.

Refuse
Refuse to compare my progress to the progress of others.
Refuse to wait for other's permission, approval, or go ahead.
Refuse to let the past determine my future.

Ideas for the manifesto borrowed from Patrick Combs.

No comments: