Thursday, September 01, 2005

Goal: Knit or crochet something by Christmas

When I was in Bath, England 4 years ago, I picked up this great wool yarn in neat colors. At the time I had just taken both knitting and crochet classes. You know where the story goes from here, the yarn has sat in my closet since then, along with a few other balls of yarn that really haven't been touched.

As I was purging before the big move, i just couldn't part with this yarn. I haven't used it in 4 years, I haven't even crocheted or knitted in 4 years, but I just couldn't get rid of it.

So, dear readers, here is my new goal. I will knit or crochet a project, hopefully using the "Bath yarn," by Christmas of this year (Dec 25, 2005). But if I don't reach this goal, I will get rid of the yarn.

Hold me to it.

UPDATE: Nov 15:
I crocheted a hat! Goal accomplished.

No comments: