Wednesday, September 14, 2005

mid week

I haven't had much to say the last week. Things are progressing. I bought yarn for my crochet project, and have been practicing stitches. I also designed, printed, and mailed out "I Moved!" postcards to my family. I keep busy making messes at night and then cleaning them up quickly before i head for work. In a nutshell, I'm pretty boring!

But on a good note, my security deposit from the old apartment came back $140 higher than I thought! That's real good news for paying off my computer bill. Looks like I won't have to dip into savings at all.

I'm getting frustrated at work. I think it's the time of year when I need a day off. But I'm going to Vegas in two weeks so there won't be any days off. I'll make it, I always do.

1 comment:

Bailey said...

Nice Blog.

I like the Goals that you have posted.