Monday, January 02, 2006

I'm still here!

Hello gals and gents. yes, i've been neglecting you. But things are returning to normal now.

I've been on vacation for the last two weeks. And I have accomplished little. I shouldn't say that. I got a lot done before Christmas, but after, I've been lazing around. Spent lots of time with the boyfriend. Got way too much sleep. Spent too much money eating out.

But I head back to work tomorrow and things should return to normal. I plan to buy a digital camera soon, so hopefully that will mean lots of crafty pictures!

Here is a camera-phone pic of the earrings I made for my 13-yr old cousin's kid. I had her name in the family gift exchange. I also gave her a purse I made a long time ago, and some stationary customized with her name all wrapped up in a hat box I decorated. The gift went over very well. I was tickled.

No comments: