Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Vicki, you are so great. What would we do without you?

I single-handedly prevented a big mistake (it was not MY mistake) from printing in the magazine today, and does anyone even say thanks? nah.
Guess I'll file it in my "I'm such a martyr" book. ;)

In other news, I realized that if I spent as much time crafting as I do reading crafty blogs, I'd be smokin!

I've been spending a lot of time in the craft room cleaning up, going through boxes, putting things away, watching Little House on the Prairie. I know it all sounds like an excuse, but getting my apartment organized and pretty is a priority for me. And I'm waiting for my parents to bring up a big spacious desk. Ahhh, wonderful flat space....

Mike and I were in Vegas last week. We had an awesome time, but I didn't take a single picture. Not even a cell phone picture. Lame. We ate at the Tour Eiffel restaurant at the Paris, it was grand. Lost all the money I had earned for gambling, but it took a few days to disappear. We really liked playing the Blackjack tables.

No comments: