Monday, October 31, 2005

Goal updates

Time for a general update on the goals.

-I've added another financial goal. Save money for Christmas.
-The emergency money fund is steadily growing. Looks like I'll reach the goal in Feb.
-The credit card debt payoff plan is going splendidly. I pay $250 each month and it will be gone in March.
-I moved the "Do something creative" goal to the Accomplished section. I've done many creative things each month for over a year. I don't think there's any danger of me not doing something creative!
-I am actively crocheting a hat as we speak.
-I am not moving through the Woody Allen movies as quick as I should, but I am working on it.
-Photoshop, hmm, not sure why I haven't finished this. I've been reading at lunch instead of going to the computer room.

No comments: