Wednesday, January 17, 2007

To Do list for 2007

I kinda give up on the 31 posts for January thing. It's making me feel guilty for not posting and I'd rather move on!

You know I don't do resolutions, but I have come up with a list of things to do in 2007. Some of them involve Mike, some are just for me.

To Do in 2007
* Get married
* Eat at a celebrity chef's restaurant (Bobby Flay, Wolfgang Puck, etc.)
* Attend the opera
* See a piano concert
* Continue my 2006 theme of Quality
* Live out my theme for 2007 Design: Make it pretty
* Have a craft design published again
* Do something at work worthy of adding to my resume
* Designate April as Career Readiness Month. Make a portfolio, update resume, etc.
* Save up and pay cash for my wedding.
* Get in shape for the wedding.

I know I'll add more as the year goes on. If anyone wants to go to an opera with me, you know how to contact me!

1 comment:

Anthony Verna said...

I suggest buying projectvicki.com as a way to make reading the blog easier!