Monday, March 06, 2006

New Year's Resolutions update

It's now March 6. Are you keeping up with your resolutions?

I don't make resolutions but you will remember that I did have a goal to get published in 2006. So far I have submitted one project, and I have made another one that i just need to submit somewhere. It's also probably a good time to send in christmas ideas.

I decided back in January that my theme for 2006 would be quality. And to that end, i recently had my eyebrows professionally waxed, sprang for that Proactiv stuff that every celeb uses, and spent a hefty amount (for me) on some "foundation clothes." I bought new makeup and have lots of food in the house. My apartment stays pretty clean and I even got my car washed. I think i'm doing ok. Next step in Quality Vicki is to buy some teeth whiteners and get a fricking haircut! And maybe get some exercise.

No comments: