Friday, August 26, 2005

Word will get out now...

A semi-famous person stopped by Project Vicki and left a comment!
Jose Anes of the Money and Investing blog checked out my financial goals. Too bad they seem to be stuck in no-progress-land.

In moving news, I have so many bruises on my left arm, it really is bad. But today I'll take my last car load of stuff from the old place, so I shouldn't be getting any more bruises.

My craft room is a shambles. It has become a dumping ground for everything I don't know what to do with. I hope to change that when Mike is here this weekend. He can help. There is no way i'm going to let that room become a junk room, it is the whole reason i moved. It is my reason d'etre, something I've always dreamed of. I promise to have a good update when I return on Monday!

No comments: