Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I got a computer!

For the first time in 10 years, I have a new computer. I bought an ibook laptop. It came in the mail yesterday and I started playing on it last night. Now I just need to order internet access and cable, and I'll be all set!

Also included in the deal is a free mini ipod. Can't wait til it comes in the mail. I am entering a new era of technology. Guess I'll have to get rid of my old cassette walkman! ;)

I moved into my new apt this Sunday and I'm slowly getting everything unpacked. There are still some things at the old place, so every day I drive there, pack up the car and drive to Rocky River, unload and then try to unpack. Needless to say, I fall asleep the minute I hit the bed nowadays.

I hope to have some crafty stuff to report soon.

1 comment:

Jose Anes said...

Enjoy the new laptop.
Mac has done great things lately! :)

Would love to stop by now and then and see the Finantial Goals improving. Just keeping track of them is a great first step that most people forget.

Good luck!

Money and Investing