Wednesday, May 04, 2005

they say it's your birthday...

Today is my birthday! 28 big ones.

My annual ritual is to listen to the Beatles' "birthday" in the morning before I go to work. I've also started listening to Frente's "ordinary angels" because the first line is "you get the world for your birthday, baby."

I've received four postcards so far.

The first is from Jolene. It has a fortune sewed on to it that reads: Counting your time is not so important as making your time count.

The second one came from Singapore from Lynda. She sewed a pair of shorts and legs on a postcard. My words don't do it justice, it's cute!

The next one I got was from Benita in Wales. (for some reason her site won't load for me)

Amy from Oregon sent me a card with pictures of her applique projects. Very cute site!


You can see some of these postcards and the postcard I sent at Meukin's site.

That's all for now. Enjoy my birthday! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday vicki!!
i got yr postcard! i can't remember if ive already emailed u to tell u the same thing! im so forgetful! i love yr handbags, keep up the good work!!! lets keep in touch?

xxhelena tay

http://www.livejournal.com/users/sheatemyliver/