Tuesday, May 17, 2005

i want this, so why am i slacking?

i've been a slacker.
I was to have finished 4 purses and 3 gift bags by last Sunday.
It's now Tuesday and I have one purse done.

What a lazy-butt.

I've been working, they are all designed. Just too tired or preoccupied when I get home from work.
Also, I think I'm afraid of being rejected. If I don't try, I can't be rejected...

But i'm going to stop this poppycock and get it done this week. I plan to first submit the two purses I already made for the craft sale last Feb. We'll see how it goes!

1 comment:

Vicki Burt said...

It's funny, Esther, someone said almost the exact same thing to me at work last week. He said, "is this the best use of your time right now?"

I'm trying to keep that in mind. Of course, sometimes catching up on sleep is the best use of time! ;)