Thursday, September 28, 2006

Goal accomplished

Last night I got a contract from Pack-o-Fun magazine and they are going to pay me $125 for my craft design! So it looks like I will be published in 2006, which was my new year's resolution/goal! I'm very excited.

Now what to do with the money? Normally any "extra" money would go straight to the wedding fund, but I think this should be separate. Mike told me to buy some new shoes. I knew I liked that guy for some reason! ;)

I originally planned to use crafting money to join the Society of Craft Designers, but they went defunk this spring! I'm open to suggestions.

1 comment:

Romana1 said...

Hey, congrats! Just wanted to say hi-I really like your blog. (oh, I guess I should say-this is Ella-I found your blog through Anthony Verna's site) :)

Good luck with all your goals!