Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Engaged!


The ring
Originally uploaded by vreitz.

Mike proposed on my birthday!

There were many more surprises in store for me after the flowers at work.
- He made me breakfast in bed, with heart-shaped pancakes (forgot to take a picture)
- Our mystery destination was a private cabin in Hocking Hills, a state park in Ohio
- He planned a cookout and remembered everything. It started raining in the middle and we found shelter under a pine tree. It was fun!
- He surprised me with a professional massage, foot rub, and facial mask
- And during dinner at the Grouse Nest, he proposed!

It was wonderful. And I love the ring. We are tentatively planning an Oct 2007 wedding. So I am in seventh heaven reading Martha Stewart Weddings and being able to do it openly!

No comments: