Friday, February 17, 2006

somebody likes me!

Oh my goodness, I'm so excited! I was tagged by dopeattic in a meme! How cool, a stranger actually reads my site! I'm tickled. Go and read her answers to these questions:

Four jobs I've had:
bank teller
trade magazine editor
girl who made copies all day
organist

Four movies i could watch over and over:
Breakfast at Tiffany's ( it's cliche, but I watch it)
Amelie
Napoleon Dynamite
Neil Simon plays made into movies

four places I've lived:
Cleveland
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Rocky River, Oh

four TV shows I watch:
What Not to Wear (both BBC and TLC)
Project Runway
MASH
Design on a Dime

four places I've vacationed:
Montana
Italy
England
Maine

four foods I love:
marshmallows
anything with cream cheese
tomato soup made with milk
salmon

four sites I visit daily:
Camilla Engman
Pamela Barsky
Wee Wonderfuls
Superhero Journal

four albums I can't live without:
All Things Must Pass - George Harrison
A Cleaner Light - Kristin Hersh
Magical Mystery Tour - The Beatles
Court and Spark - Joni Mitchell

four places I'd rather be:
london
with my boyfriend
scotland
at home cleaning and planning for a party I'm throwing

four random items in my purse:
business cards
cell phone
camera
food journal

tag you're it:
anyone with a blog

No comments: