Friday, April 01, 2005

random goofiness

These lists are popping up all over the crafty blogger sites, so I thought I'd add my two cents.

Ten random things about me
10. i've been to italy, france, england, scotland, ireland, and wales
9. i saw the Queen when i was 4
8. i am a morning person
7. my check book is always balanced
6. My favorite book is a tree grows in brooklyn
5. I really, really want to buy a computer
4. I drove to New Jersey by myself to see Donovan and got to meet him.
3. I am happy.
2. I was surprised to fall in love with someone who adores me.
1. I like visiting cemeteries.

Nine ways to win my heart
9. Cook for me
8. Make me laugh
7. Make fun of me!
6. Quote the Simpsons or Seinfeld
5. Be honest with me
4. Tell me I am talented.
3. Push my hair behind my ear.
2. Pick me up (literally)
1. Make the bed

Eight things i want to do before i die
8. Pick up and move to a new town
7. Visit Australia
6. Give birth
5. Own a house
4. Get married
3. Sell things I've made in an online shop
2. Give a solo performance on stage (guitar)
1. Make love outside

Seven ways to annoy me
7. Slow down when driving uphill
6. Play tricks on unsuspecting victims.
5. Waste my time
4. Be irresponsible.
3. Bad spelling.
2. Nose-in on my business.
1. Have no regard for anyone else.

Six things i believe in
6. love
5. you are responsible for your own happiness
4. God
3. Everyone should sing
2. I will always be happy where I am.
1. Spontaneity

Five things i am afraid of
5. Guns
4. Death as an innocent bystander
3. (secret)
2. Scary movies
1. Turning into a nag

Four favorite items in my room
4. Heated mattress pad
3. Pink and red comforter
2. Mike
1. New bookshelfy-thing (when it's done)

Three things i do every day
3. Think about crafting.
2. Tell Mike I love him.
1. Drink coffee

Two things i want to do now
2. Lay on a blanket under a tree
1. Spring clean my apartment

One person i want to see right now
Mike

No comments: