Thursday, September 02, 2004

feng shui vs the haircut

there are so many things changing around me
miles quit. sherri and pat are going to be parents within the week.
amy quit. heather's pregnant. shandra's not going back to school.
chris broke his leg. i've had 6 dates in 4 weeks (and counting).
david quit st. ann's and there's no choir. we hardly ever have band practice.
i might be getting a promotion/raise.
liz and christian are getting married.
dave and linda are getting married.
mike and mindy are getting married.

The first week of august i got a new hairdo and rearranged the furniture in my apartment.
So I wonder, is it the haircut that's brought about change in my life?
Or did rearranging my living room bring on good feng shui?

What happens when I go to my next hair appointment and he styles it straight???

The world waits with baited breath...

No comments: